Hyde Park Commercial Group will assist our clients as its adviser in connection with the formulation and implementation of various advisory services. As an adviser to the client, HPCG will provide the necessary services required to assist the client with their business finance goals. These services may include:
- Meeting with management of the Company and its affiliates, its Officers and Directors as necessary.
- Develop and advise the Company generally of strategies relating to Accounts Receivable financing, Inventory financing, and Purchase Order financing.
- Identifying and screening prospective investors consisting of High Net-Worth Private Investors, Private Funds, Pension Funds, Regional and National Banks, and Hedge Funds.
- Contacting prospective sources of capital.
- Arranging presentations.
- Negotiate as the Company’s advisers as directed by the Company Senior Management and advisers subject to a Confidential Information Agreement, release of detailed financials.
- Assist and recommend terms and structures.
- Assist the Company management with facilitation of the Due Diligence and closing.
- Track and manage the prospective investor list.